Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buxwiz is a Scam

Well This site was one which gave me good expectations. But unfortunately turned into a scam.

I reached payout of $2 in buxwiz today and immediately clicked the payout link. I got an answer that buxwiz payout page is currently disabled.

I checked in the forum to know the details and found a thread created by the buxwiz admin referring to the sale of the site. The admin said Buxwiz is up for sale and the price is at least $5000. I don't think anyone will be interested in buying a site with huge pending payments. Buxwiz will be never up again by selling it to another person.

So guys don't waste time on buxwiz it is waste.

Here is the link to their forum. Hope the link is still up when you click
https://www.buxwiz.com/forum/view_topic?cat=1&id=3540

One thing I gotta tell you is that Buxwiz admin did not disappear all of a sudden unlike many other site admins. At least he gave us a hint that he won't be running the site any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment