Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Backbone of getting paid to click industry

Neobux is the reason that get paid to click industry is still there. this is the most trustworthy site I have ever seen. I am a standard member there and was paid instatly when I reached payout.
The validity of the site among the netizens is evidenced by the fact that most of the new paid to click sites starts with a sentence "Like neobux". It is because of the trust that people have on neobux they join and click new sites.

I experimented with this site a lot. The total earning I had in this site is about $6 . I bought referrals two times totalling 6. But I am disappointed aobut the referral clicks in this site. the referrals were bought for $0.30 each but only two of them clicked even 60 ads( =$0.30). I lost most of the money I spent on referrals. But upon reaching payout I was credited the amount instatly as they promised.

This site is never scam though gives only 4-5 ads a day they will pay you.. I am content with that

so I am still with this site but you should be careful in spending on referrals. I read in many forums that referral bought there are not much active so won't be profitable. Even if you have no referral you will be get paid as a standard member I am sure....

Join Neobux

No comments:

Post a Comment