Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cashnbux scam

This site site has one of the largest pay per click in the web industry. They claim to pay you 2.5 cents per click. 250% more than any regular sites huh??.

Me too was curious with the high pay rate offered by this site but as the primary internet rule says "If any thing is too good to be true it probably is".


I clicked in this site for about 2 months and reached their payout of $12.5 and requested the payout. I found the buttons in the request page is not working so that I am unable to check whether my request has been processed or not.

I checked back again in 2 days but still the same..

Tried to convert to ads but that too failed

Then I found a curious thing about this site which confirmed this site's status as scam

From the advertiser they were getting only 2 cents per click then how could they pay us 2.5 cents?

The situation complexes when they have to pay another 2 cents for your referrer.

They great admin of this site is paying 2.5 cents per member from his pocket... What a great service?? I stoped clicking in this site and never looked back again.

But I feel a little low in not checking the site's advertisement rates when I joined in ..... So I advice you to check ad rates before joining any site.

So this site is a confirmed scam keep yourself away..

No comments:

Post a Comment