Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Toluna Survey Scam?

I am member of Ciao survey(Now Toluna) for the past 2.5years. I was getting frequent emails from them inviting me to participate in surveys.
On clicking the link to take the survey. Only one question is asked Are you amate ( my username)? when I click yes they show me another page indicating that I did not qualify for the survey. I don't know who the hell do they expect to participate in the survey when they send an email to me.
I mean when they know that I don't qualify for the survey why are they sending email to me...
I think it is their way to get people to their site so that they will increase income from other sources like ads displayed in them.
Legitimate survey sites always value the time spend by the survey taker so they will give you a compensation if you did not qualify for the survey. And they will never screen you out without giving you a bunch of questions to prove your eligibility.
So what done by Toluna survey is like a scam... I certainly don't know about their paying status..... and I don't want to..... This is definitely a scam site for me..
Please don't waste your time joining this site.....

No comments:

Post a Comment